• 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio

Adidas Black Sneakers

The adidas Originals Stan Adidas Black Sneakers Smith CF comes constructed and designed in the same fashion. Thin includes the all-White leather upper equipped with the three velcro straps, perforations on the paneling used as Three Stripes branding, a matching all-White sole unit and the hits of Green placed on both the heel and tongue branding. If you fit into a GS or want to hook up the small-footer in your life, you can now pick up a pair for $55 from select retailers.Back in March of last year, soccer star Paul Pogba inked a deal with the Three Stripes. Today we get a look at their first collaborative creation, the adidas Soccer x Paul Pogba Collection. 

The collection was designed with Pogba s signature style in mind. It s inspired by fashion and hip-hop culture and included on and off the field footwear, clothing and accessories. Everything Adidas Adizero Cleats in the collection will come with the newly designed PP logo.Pogba had this to say about the collection: "I joined adidas because I believed that it would let me express my creativity on and off the pitch. After wearing a number of one-off bespoke boots on the Adidas Adizero Football Cleats pitch, I wanted to take things to the next level."When it comes to the footwear, the adidas ACE17+ Pure Control Boost is one of the sand out options. 

Just like the entire collection, it comes in a Black and Gold aesthetic and additional features such as extra gold plating, a marbled pattern on the upper,  Pogboom' etched on the webbing and the trademark  PP' logo on the webbing and tongue. The entire adidas Soccer x Paul Pogba Collection is now available exclusively at Colette Paris, while North America locations will release both the footwear and apparel Adidas Bounce Women'S on January 17th.It was truly a Sadderday this weekend when adidas re-released the adidas NMD OG and a lot of people were left empty handed. Arguably the most coveted NMD to date although it made its initial release back in 2015, many people accepted their L and proceeded to move on with their life. 

Already available internationally, we will let you know when these arrive stateside. Are you a fan of the velcro strapped Stan Smith? Let us know what you think in the comments below.The adidas EQT Support ADV made its debut in 2016 and it appears that adidas has big plans for the retro-inspired lifestyle runner in 2017as we continue to see new colorways.One of the latest pairs that is making its way to shelves right now is this new Core Black/Utility Black-Grey pair that is seen above. The mesh upper features a couple of different shades of black while subtle white accents can be seen on the three stripes branding on the midsole. 

Lastly we have a 3M heel tab done in grey that provides a nice pop.This dark colorway of Adidas Duramo Slide the EQT Support ADV can be found at select adidas retailers now for $110.The adidas Tubular Shadow has been one of adidas most talked about sneakers since its release in late 2016 due to how similar it looks to the Yeezy Boost 350. Some people have praised the shoe because it s an affordable alternative to the Yeezys that most people can t buy. And others bash it calling it a fake Yeezy. Whatever your opinion may be, it seems like the shoe is doing fairly well because adidas has decided to design the Tubular Shadow in infant sizes. 

siemka witam Smile

Skocz do: